St. Paul's Pre-School
Our goal is to provide excellent care to children while preparing them for kindergarten through social, emotional, moral, physical and intellectual learning opportunities in an academic-rich environment.
- Offers a variety of classes for children 3, 4, and 5 years old.
- Operates September through May.
- Works closely with parents on progress of their students.
- Invites special visitors to teach the children in exciting ways like the Tooth Fairy and the Erie Zoo.
- Has two concerts a year where students share their musical gifts.